ComputerHowToGuide.com Guest Posting Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in guest posting opportunities at ComputerHowToGuide.com.
Note: If you will be adding any links pointing to any business/commercial related websites within your article, PLEASE STOP READING THIS GUEST POSTING GUIDELINES as it’s not meant for you. You should go straight to our Advertise-Here page instead.
We welcome guest postings that follow these guidelines :
- Your post must be related to Gadgets, Computer Security, Make Money Online, Social Network or any other Computers and Technology related topics (Preferably post title to start with ‘How To’, but it is not mandatory).
- Your post must be a minimum of 600 words.
- Your post must be unique, original and not be published anywhere else.
- You agree that once your post is approved and published on ComputerHowToGuide.com, ComputerHowToGuide.com will become the copyright owner of the post and you agree not to re-publish the post anywhere else. However, you may refer the guest post from your blog.
- Be sure to link to any resources, tools and etc. that you have mentioned specifically (these links will be made NoFollow). Please do not include any affiliate links.
- An author bio box will be displayed at the bottom of your post as byline. You can include up to two(2) external links in your author bio to link back to your blog.
- Please note that we will check all the links that you are linking to. We have full right to edit and remove any links that we deem inapproriate without giving you prior notice.
- You MUST respond to comments made on your post for at least 7 days from the date your guest post is published. Failing to do so will result in all links in your guest post (including author bio links) to be removed.
Submitting your guest post :
- Send your guest post to : ComputerHowToGuide[at]gmail[dot]com.
- Attach your guest post in Word format.
- Include your author bio as byline at the end of your article (your author bio doesn’t contribute to the article words count).
- Make sure you’ve added some sub-headings to your paragraphs accordingly.
- Attach images (size at least 550px wide). Give image credit where appropriate.
We will try to respond to your submissions as soon as possible. We will send you an email regarding the status of your guest post or you can always Contact Us for any queries.
We don’t like guest authors that don’t follow our guidelines. This shows that he/she isn’t paying attention to our rules. As such, any submissions that don’t follow our guidelines will be rejected immediately. So please read our guidelines properly and follow accordingly.
The ComputerHowToGuide.com admin reserve the right to edit/modify your guest post content prior to publishing, as well as having the full right to remove your credits and links from your guest post with no prior/further notice as a result of any violations to our guest posting guidelines.
We look forward to your guest post submissions. Thank you very much.