I would like to share here a Google trick which I found very interesting and fun, it’s called Google Sphere.
Google Sphere Screenshot
Just follow these steps :
- Go to http://www.google.com/
- Enter Google Sphere in the search box
- Click on the I’m Feeling Lucky button (Update February 21, 2012 : Turn off Google Instant Search Results if you don’t see the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button)
- You will see Google search appears in a rotating spherical shape
- Now, try entering a word for example “laptops” in the search box and click the “Search Images” button
Google Sphere works fine on Google Chrome, IE and Mozilla Firefox. Do watch the demo video below. Have fun!
[Read also: Google Gravity – Awesome Trick For Your Browser]
Watch Google Sphere in action on the video below :
[Read also: Google Search via Handwrite